Indian H-1B visa-holders have a new batch of concerns about their immigration status following a recent directive issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). As part of a greater effort under the Trump administration’s policy of ‘Buy American, Hire […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding