It seems Nokia is hell bent on selling its luxury phone unit, Vertu. But it’s not selling it to private equity firm Permira as originally thought. Evidently, Permira bailed on acquisition talks before ever making a bid. And now Reuters reports that Nokia […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms