It seems Nokia is hell bent on selling its luxury phone unit, Vertu. But it’s not selling it to private equity firm Permira as originally thought. Evidently, Permira bailed on acquisition talks before ever making a bid. And now Reuters reports that Nokia […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding