Business leader Indira Nooyi, who left the multinational PepsiCo last August, is being considered to head the World Bank, according to media reports. If this happens, Nooyi will be succeeding Jim Yong Kim, a Korean immigrant who announced his intention […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%