As a branding exercise, the recently unveiled “Xbox Games on Windows” is more than a little confusing. The “Xbox” name has previously been exclusively reserved for Microsoft’s console gaming efforts (update: and recently on Windows Phone systems, as some commenters have pointed […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%