An Idea-Project national level competition, Innopreneurs-2014 kicks off, Feb 25th Last Date to Register
What is Innopreneurs’ 14?
- An Idea- Project national level competition, targeted to bring out young entrepreneurs.
- It is a platform for submitting stupid, crazy but innovative ideas that have potential to create a change for public at large.
- Starts at Jan 25, 2014 with its finals to be held at Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur on Sat, Mar 8, 2014.
- Open for anyone to participate in the event. Just you need to inculcate some crazy ideas in within.
If you have an Idea or a Prototype, a MVP or a SAAS model or a working innovative projector a Full fledged Startup then this is the right place to pitch it and a chance to win cash prizes worth Rs. 1,00,000 and access seed-fund of Rs. 5,00,000. Innopreneurs is organized by LemonIdeas and IMT Nagpur.
- Criterion/Theme –
- Regional Rounds – Feb 26, 2014 (DAVV Indore), Feb 28, 2014 (BIT Durg), Mar 2,2014 (VNIT Nagpur)
- Final Round – Mar 8, 2014 (IMT Nagpur)
Participation Process and Eligibility –
- Register Online (Follow the steps in online registration)
- Make online / offline fee payment
- An email link will be provided to you for submission of your Idea/ Project Abstract.
- Submit your abstract
- Upon successful submission, you will receive an email confirmation of the same.
- In case you are shortlisted, you will receive a reply mail on our behalf and as well a call from our technical team.
Important Dates and Contact Person –
- Online registration dates – Jan 25, 2014 – Feb 22, 2014
- Contact person-
- Mr. Abhishek Chatterjee, Lemon Ideas, Nagpur – +91-9730777480
- Mr. Suhail Mahajan, IMT Nagpur – +91-9890490472
- Lemon Ideas, Office no, – +91-8407911142