The internet was introduced in China in 1994 in as part of the Open Door approach to tap in to Western capitalism, six years later came the introduction of the Golden Shield Project.
- 300 leaders to discuss country’s tech and economic future at Horasis India meeting
- How VR is Making Work Spaces Go Extinct
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote