In his new book, Failing to Succeed: The Story of India’s First E-Commerce Company, K. Vaitheeswaran discusses the failure of his former business, and compares the Indian startup ecosystem to the country’s caste system.
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?