Mark Zuckerberg has released a 3 minute video talking about his latest project which aims to bring Internet access to more than 5 billion people. In August, he along with some partners started Internet.org to launch the initiative, which includes […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia