India’s attempts to curb online harassment are developing a reputation for lethargy. Since the Information Technology Act was introduced in 2000 there has been only one conviction for cyber-stalking, which took place earlier this year.
- Just Say the Word: Voltas Launches Smart ACs
- Sachin Bansal Likely to Invest Upto USD $100 M in Cab Hailing Company Ola
- Cointext’s Bitcoin Cash Wallet Enters Asia
- European Union launches EU-India Innovation Platform
- Seedstars and True Digital Park Join Hands to Shape the Future of Tech Entrepreneurship in Asia