India’s attempts to curb online harassment are developing a reputation for lethargy. Since the Information Technology Act was introduced in 2000 there has been only one conviction for cyber-stalking, which took place earlier this year.
- India’s Startup Ecosystem Needs Innovation Redirection and Collaboration
- India’s Post-COVID-19 Future to be Debated at Upcoming Horasis Meeting
- Post Pandemic Design Solutions for the Hospitality Industry from an Architect
- IIT Based Startups Innovate to Bring Unique COVID-19 Solutions
- Six Startups Helping India Fight COVID-19