India’s attempts to curb online harassment are developing a reputation for lethargy. Since the Information Technology Act was introduced in 2000 there has been only one conviction for cyber-stalking, which took place earlier this year.
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding