India’s attempts to curb online harassment are developing a reputation for lethargy. Since the Information Technology Act was introduced in 2000 there has been only one conviction for cyber-stalking, which took place earlier this year.
- Telkom Indonesia and MD Media Launches IndiHome eSports League
- BITS Pilani Alumni Founded Edtech Platform Quizizz Raises USD 3 Million
- Maruti Suzuki Has Plans to Launch Website for Price Comparison
- BSE Partners with Microsoft and Shephertz to Launch AI Based Chatbot ‘Ask Motabhai’
- TiVo Announces a Renewal of its IP License with Altice