India’s attempts to curb online harassment are developing a reputation for lethargy. Since the Information Technology Act was introduced in 2000 there has been only one conviction for cyber-stalking, which took place earlier this year.
- Trump Admin Pulls the Rug Under H-4 Visa Holders, Indian Spouses Despair
- India May See Regulated Cryptocurrencies as Govt. Leans Away from Ban
- Espacio Media Incubator announces the launch of Argentina Reports
- Truecaller Acquires Mumbai Based Fintech Startup Chillr
- Fabindia Invests in Kolkata Fast Food Chain Wow! Momo