Targeting 200 million more online shoppers, e-commerce retailer Flipkart has taken over the Artificial Intelligence (AI) based speech recognition startup Liv.ai. According to the terms of the acquisition, Liv’s twenty-member team will now belong to Flipkart’s ‘voice solutions’ team. With […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms