Targeting 200 million more online shoppers, e-commerce retailer Flipkart has taken over the Artificial Intelligence (AI) based speech recognition startup Liv.ai. According to the terms of the acquisition, Liv’s twenty-member team will now belong to Flipkart’s ‘voice solutions’ team. With […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding