India, where 50% of the wealth is controlled by the richest 1%, is on the podium with the largest startup economies in the world. But is the Indian entrepreneurial boom making things better or worse for the 99%?
- Just Say the Word: Voltas Launches Smart ACs
- Sachin Bansal Likely to Invest Upto USD $100 M in Cab Hailing Company Ola
- Cointext’s Bitcoin Cash Wallet Enters Asia
- European Union launches EU-India Innovation Platform
- Seedstars and True Digital Park Join Hands to Shape the Future of Tech Entrepreneurship in Asia