A new visa category that will facilitate extended stays for entrepreneurs and researchers is currently under consideration by the Indian government.
- Esports: India’s Ibrahim qualifies for Sim Racing World Cup final
- PDP Bill 2019 withdrawal: Some disappointed some see hope
- CloudBlue and Wanget look to further subscription economy in Asia
- Advantage Agtech: Why the farm to table agriculture model is winning
- Event alert: 2nd edition of India Gaming Conclave to focus on drivers of gaming revolution and future innovations