Leading Indian pharmaceutical company, Aurobindo, has announced the acquisition of business in Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherland, Spain and Belgium. The agreement reported having cost around 74 million euros is believed to be part of larger plans to expand […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?