The Indian startup scene is currently in a delicate situation: investors are still cautious following bad performances for big investments in 2016. Several promising companies, however, have managed to navigate the slump to gain the trust of investors.
- New On the Apple Cart: iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
- CII’s India-Latin America and Caribbean Conclave is Coming to Chile in October
- Unmarried! You Can Still Get a Room with Hotel Booking Platform Luvstay
- Focus on the ‘Ed’ in ‘Edtech’: Interview with E-learning Platform Selfstudy CEO
- San Francisco’s Venture University is Shaping Tomorrow’s Leaders in the Venture Capital and Private Equity Game