The first Indo-German startup boot camp was held in India in late March and the results of the collaboration are now taking shape with Munich’s ACM planning it’s introduction to the Indian transport market.
- India set to take part in first ever Sim Racing World Cup, ESFI announces national qualifiers
- Influencer marketing blues: New tax policy inconvenient for small businesses with lower campaign budgets
- Investing in Meme NFTs: How India is responding to the new trend
- New tech on the block: EdTech, gadgets, manufacturing, Web3, agtech, cloud, video management & EV
- 4 driving experiences from the West that India is yet to see