Google has finally closed the deal on Wavii, a natural language processing startup, for a price that is more than $30 million, TechCrunch reported today. It is known that both Apple and Google were competing for Wavii and finally Google has […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%