Thanks to robust growth in the industry this year, India is now ranked 12th in the world for biotechnology, and 3rd in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Binny Bansal’s Scandalous Exit from Flipkart Could Spell Changes for the Indian Startup Ecosystem
- Trescon’s World AI Show Makes its Debut in Mumbai
- This app tells you every movie where a character says the title of the movie in the actual movie
- Honda to Launch EV in India by 2023-24 Despite Lack of EV Charging Policy
- Riverbed Launches SD-WAN Solution with Enterprise-Class Routing Enhancements and Flexible Subscription Pricing