Given that private expenditure on healthcare accounts for 70% of healthcare expenses–of which 62% is out-of-pocket expenditure– India has one of the world’s most miserable healthcare records in the world. But is this diagnosis chronic? Could AI play a part […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia