A joint study by The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) and Infoholic has revealed that as much as 92% of tech institutes in India want the government to take more initiative in boosting research and innovation, as […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding