According to sources, Zynga is laying off 18% of its workforce which represents 520 people in a bid to reduce costs and restructure its troubled business towards mobile. The cuts are likely to be implemented by August, the company has […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms