Mozilla has announced its Mozilla Open Source Support (MOSS) programme to promote free software and open-source projects in India. As part of the initiative, Mozilla has set aside about INR 1.4 crore as funds for projects based in India or […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%