Since the Indian government’s call for demonetization late last year, the country has seen a sharp spike in digital transactions and the opportunity for startups operating in the fintech sector has burst open.
- Convergence India 2019 Expo All Set to Bring Together the Latest Technology Innovations
- 4 Companies Making Lives Easier Using IoT
- Finding Spiritual Fulfilment Through Online Divinity Concierge Service 27Mantraa
- How India Can Accommodate the New Traffic the 100 Smart Cities Proposal Would Bring
- With Staqu’s AI App Trinetra the Uttar Pradesh Police Department Goes Hi-tech