Since the Indian government’s call for demonetization late last year, the country has seen a sharp spike in digital transactions and the opportunity for startups operating in the fintech sector has burst open.
- Horasis India Meeting is back for first in-person gathering of global visions community since pandemic
- Event alert: NODWIN Gaming brings the 3rd & biggest edition of DreamHack to Hyderabad
- ‘Digital trust is the bedrock of business relationships & is critical for strategic digital transformation’
- Cyber loot: Conti RaaS reaped US$180 million in 2021 from ransom payments
- Mappls swadeshi consumer app logistics tech & APIs by MapmyIndia integrated with GoI’s ULIP unveiled