In a landmark verdict on August 24 2017, the Supreme Court of India ruled that privacy is a fundamental right of Indian citizens as per Article 21 of the Constitution. Is this the beginning of a real improvement regarding privacy?
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia