In a landmark verdict on August 24 2017, the Supreme Court of India ruled that privacy is a fundamental right of Indian citizens as per Article 21 of the Constitution. Is this the beginning of a real improvement regarding privacy?
- Telkom Indonesia and MD Media Launches IndiHome eSports League
- BITS Pilani Alumni Founded Edtech Platform Quizizz Raises USD 3 Million
- Maruti Suzuki Has Plans to Launch Website for Price Comparison
- BSE Partners with Microsoft and Shephertz to Launch AI Based Chatbot ‘Ask Motabhai’
- TiVo Announces a Renewal of its IP License with Altice