In a landmark verdict on August 24 2017, the Supreme Court of India ruled that privacy is a fundamental right of Indian citizens as per Article 21 of the Constitution. Is this the beginning of a real improvement regarding privacy?
- Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Reliance Jio Infocomm Look to Blockchain to Cut Costs and Hike Revenues
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Eyes Europe Through Estonian E-Solutions
- Noida-based InUni Connects Small Towns with Local Content
- Indian Startup Scene Inspires Pakistan’s Entrepreneurs
- Infosys Finacle Launches India Trade Connect in Partnership with Seven Leading Indian Banks