In a landmark verdict on August 24 2017, the Supreme Court of India ruled that privacy is a fundamental right of Indian citizens as per Article 21 of the Constitution. Is this the beginning of a real improvement regarding privacy?
- Not the Same Old: 4 Apps with New Features
- Only Wallets No Cash: RBI Releases Guidelines for PPI Issuers
- PolicyBazaar Healthtech Venture docprime.com Goes Live Featuring AI for Customer Profiling
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- Inside Labouradda’s plan to provide work for India’s 437M unorganized labor force