Between 2014 and now, Indian AI firms have so far only raised $100 million in funding, which is a lot less than many single investment rounds by individual companies, according to an investigation by Factor Daily.
- 300 leaders to discuss country’s tech and economic future at Horasis India meeting
- How VR is Making Work Spaces Go Extinct
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote