Between 2014 and now, Indian AI firms have so far only raised $100 million in funding, which is a lot less than many single investment rounds by individual companies, according to an investigation by Factor Daily.
- RuPay: The Star of the Digital India Initiative
- DoT Instructs Telcos to Enable Virtual ID and Limited KYC by July 1
- Trump Admin Pulls the Rug Under H-4 Visa Holders, Indian Spouses Despair
- India May See Regulated Cryptocurrencies as Govt. Leans Away from Ban
- Espacio Media Incubator announces the launch of Argentina Reports