According to a regulatory filing, Jim Balsillie, the former co-CEO of BlackBerry, has sold off his entire stake in the company. A year ago, Balsillie was one of the largest individual shareholders in BlackBerry (formerly known as Research In Motion) with 26.8 […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%