The head of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has promised to look into the new influx of rules that govern unsolicited messages as telecom operators raise objections to them. RS Sharma, who will continue in his role for another two […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding