The Canadian government has launched an aggressive campaign to lure Silicon Valley tech workers frustrated by US visa policies northward, just as Congress wrestles with a long-sought overhaul of America’s immigration system. Canada’s minister of citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism, Jason […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding