Peter Thiel, one of Facebook’s early investors, has unloaded the majority of his stake in the company. Last Thursday, Thiel sold around 20.06 million Facebook shares at an average price of $19.73, according to a new filing with the Securities and […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem