Media cloud startup Loom.com opened its service to the public today after a few months in private beta testing. A Y Combinator grad, Loom seeks to steal some market share from Apple’s sometimes frustrating iCloud. The company offers a Mac […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding