The Tech Panda takes a look at recent business launches.
Healthtech: A healthcare service network to simplify surgeries
Noida-based healthcare startup FirstCure Health (‘FirstCure’) launched a healthcare service network. With mentorship from his family of senior reputed doctors and entrepreneurs, founded by Nikhil Bansal (a Chartered Accountant and alumnus of Harvard Business School), the startup aims to make modern surgical care safe, seamless, accessible and affordable.
The startup recognizes the problems of unavailability of modern treatments everywhere, being available but at high prices, patients not aware of whom to consult to get the right treatment and stress of the process involved in arranging a treatment. For addressing these issues, Firstcurehealth.com aims to make the state-of-the-art modern and safe surgical care, typically available in super-specialty hospitals of big cities, accessible, affordable, standardized and integrated.
- Strong network of 40+ clinics and leading hospitals in six cities – New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Bhopal
- Connecting patients and families with modern and reasonably priced treatments for 50+ ailments by its team of 50 + specialized doctors
- Handpicked doctors with minimum of 10 years of experience, have at least post-graduate degrees in surgery from reputable institutions, are equipped with modern surgical methods and are reputed in their areas of practice.
- Offers only modern surgical minimally invasive methods of treatment that ensures minimal pain, bleeding and scars ensuring speedy recovery of the patient
- Provides services at lower costs since it buys the hospital rooms, OT hours and consumables in bulk
- Handles admission/discharge process, insurance paperwork, getting user to the right doctor, arranging diagnostic tests, identifying the right treatment, organizing the surgery, etc.
- Arranges post-surgical consultation free of cost
Agtech: Innovative credit products focused on agri value chain
Ninjacart, the Indian agtech platform, which leverages technology to organise the agriculture ecosystem, has partnered with Avanti Finance to provide easy access to credit products as well as leverage unique technology capabilities and resources for the upliftment of the agri value chain community.
The agri community heavily relies on informal lending as a large portion of this population remains underserved by the banks or the NBFCs. With a first-of-its-kind infrastructure and a D2D2C (digital-to-digital-to-consumer) model, this partnership will enable smooth credit transactions, allowing for the development of tailored loan solutions based on cash flow data from agri-players.
The combination of the digital-first approach of Avanti Finance with data insights provided by Ninjacart will be a driving force in introducing innovative lending-defined products focused on the agri value chain.
- Co-create and make available relevant credit products to the agri community at a reasonable cost, thereby helping them manage their cash flow, improve their working capital and alleviate their financial hardships
- Build a platform compliant with OCEN- Open Credit Enablement Network for secured credit information flow
- Extend credit facilities to the ecosystem’s agri-participants such as traders, food growers, producers, farmers, and retail outlets
FinTech: A virtual limitless card solution
LoanTap, a digital lender with its own NBFC, launched a mobile virtual card solution that can be easily loaded into a mobile wallet for fast and secure contactless payments. The new mobile virtual card solution addresses the growing demand for digital, contactless commercial payments.
Pandemic has changed the way we work, conduct businesses eventually giving a rise to the work-from-home or digitalized economy. This has also forced other industries to provide their products and services through digital channels. Taking the same ideology ahead, this virtual card will help LoanTap customers reach one step closer to convenient and secure payment options digitally.
- The customer can make payments over ecommerce platforms without
the need to carry a physical card.
- The card will make payments with a mobile device easier and enable
easy, secure transactions at contactless point-of-sale terminals.
- The customer can access card details and authorize payment using OTP.
- The virtual card option will reduce plastic and paper usage
FinTech: New customer signup & onboarding in metaverse using VR/AR
India-based Signzy Technologies received a US patent for new customer signup and onboarding in metaverse, using Virtual and Augmented Reality. The patent number 11270509 has been granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
The patent marks a breakthrough innovation for banking in the metaverse as it describes a methodology for real-time onboarding of customers in virtual reality, across devices, by any financial institution.
Signzy has so far filed six AI patents in the USA and five in India. The company works with over 250 FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India, a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US, and strong global partnership with Mastercard and Microsoft.
- Has advanced scalability protocols that allow a large number of concurrent users to navigate inside the AR/VR models of one or more financial institutions
- Once deployed, banks and financial institutions can leverage Signzy’s patented technology across varied financial products, both existing as well as those still to be invented in the future for metaverse, with the assurance of industry-leading scalability and security
- Supports metaverse currencies and financial instruments, including cryptocurrencies
- Enables banking customers to interact with their bank in a VR model that perfectly reproduces a physical bank branch or office. These VR models can be richly detailed with support for describing a bank’s own environment including wall units, wall finishing, roofing, basic building, electrical connections, electronic components, flooring, doors, service counters, furniture, paints, sanitary fittings, physical items, decorative and hardware.
- Supports detailing of environmental properties of the branch of a bank or a financial services provider, including brand, model, size, colour, type, finish, weight, quality, material, specifications, designs, shapes, and dimensions.
- Would support a variety of banking transactions in the metaverse, including general enquiry services, car loan services, house loan services, education loan services, net banking services, commercial banking services, opening saving accounts, home equity, stock exchange investment, opening accounts, documents verification services, overdraft facility, credit card services, fixed deposit services, health insurance services, personal accident insurance, retirement plan services, and risk management services.
eCommerce: Omnichannel eRetail SaaS suite in AWS marketplace
Vinculum, a global software company headquartered in India, enabling omnichannel retailing, launched its Vin eRetail, Omnichannel SaaS Suite, in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace. Vin eRetail is a SaaS based Omnichannel suite built on AWS, leveraging services including Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), a highly secure, scalable, and durable object storage system.
AWS Marketplace is a curated digital catalog that makes it easy for organizations to discover, procure, entitle, provision, and govern third-party software. Using AWS Marketplace, organizations can shorten procurement times, implement the controls needed to operate with confidence, and unlock innovation.
- Vinculum’s customers can now merge billing, simplify procurement, and achieve faster time-to-value with VineRetail in AWS Marketplace to help produce insight-driven tactics and improve customer experiences.
- Uses Amazon ElastiCache, a fully managed, in-memory caching service supporting flexible, real-time use cases to deliver faster responses for integrations, Amazon RDS, a collection of managed services that makes it simple to set up, operate, and scale databases in the cloud, and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances, which provides secure and resizable compute capacity for virtually any workload to eliminate the need to invest in hardware upfront and others.
- Offers a seamless shopping experience to consumers with Vinculum’s modular suite of products covering inventory management, replenishment, B2B & B2C warehousing, returns management, order management, supplier portal and analytics.
- Helps organizations across the entire customer experience, managing data across channels with product Information management, integrating with 150+ marketplaces, webstores and last-mile fulfilment companies, providing a single view of inventory across channels and locations, segregating inventory for multiple clients, providing visibility using client portal, and enabling order fulfilment from multiple warehouses/locations with cross-channel payment reconciliation.