While the pandemic has been harassing humanity these past few months, expectations have been rising for government and other powerful organisations around the world to manage the crisis effectively. What has big tech been up to in all this?
- India set to take part in first ever Sim Racing World Cup, ESFI announces national qualifiers
- Influencer marketing blues: New tax policy inconvenient for small businesses with lower campaign budgets
- Investing in Meme NFTs: How India is responding to the new trend
- New tech on the block: EdTech, gadgets, manufacturing, Web3, agtech, cloud, video management & EV
- 4 driving experiences from the West that India is yet to see