India is unlikely to meet the target of creating a workforce of 5,00,000 cybersecurity professionals in next five years due to lack of infrastructure and investment, an official of security firm EC-Council said. The country is lagging behind in […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding