India is unlikely to meet the target of creating a workforce of 5,00,000 cybersecurity professionals in next five years due to lack of infrastructure and investment, an official of security firm EC-Council said. The country is lagging behind in […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia