Nokia was once a superpower manufacturer and had a monopoly in India starting with its oldest versions that made its way into a developing country. It won’t be far from truth to say that Nokia had a hand in evolving the smartphone […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia