Google has decided to shut down Google+ completely after a technical snag has been found to have caused user data breach amounting to more than 500,000 users. Google+ is an Internet-based social network owned and operated by Google. As of […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms