Delhi-based startup myUpchar has secured Rs 2 crore in funding, adding to a recent string of funding for health content startups within India.
- Convergence India 2019 Expo All Set to Bring Together the Latest Technology Innovations
- 4 Companies Making Lives Easier Using IoT
- Finding Spiritual Fulfilment Through Online Divinity Concierge Service 27Mantraa
- How India Can Accommodate the New Traffic the 100 Smart Cities Proposal Would Bring
- With Staqu’s AI App Trinetra the Uttar Pradesh Police Department Goes Hi-tech