Delhi-based startup myUpchar has secured Rs 2 crore in funding, adding to a recent string of funding for health content startups within India.
- Funding alert: Startups that raked in moolah this fortnight
- Mindgate Solutions releases UPI Lite & Rupay Credit card modules in its flagship UPI product platform in sync with NCPI directives
- coto announces 5000 exclusive cotoOG NFTs for early community creators
- Cloudflare announces $1.25 bn Workers Launchpad Funding Program to help startups grow businesses
- SAP Labs India partners with Capgemini in India to launch Startup Cohort 2022