Although the health of Indians has improved dramatically since the 90s – life expectancy has increased by around 10 years – the level of inequality continues to pose challenges, which tech startups are now turning their eye to.
- OUP Lets in Technology as Part of its Digital Evolution
- BookMyShow Rakes in USD 100 million in Round Led by TPG Growth
- The Tech Panda’s Media Incubator Espacio Announces the Launch of Tech in DC
- Mozilla Invites Applicants for Open Source Support Programme
- How The Global Ecosystem is Embracing Diversity