Why healthtech has been noticed in the last few years is because the field is constantly endeavouring to bring patients closer to healthcare services, removing the barriers of distance, time, and overwhelming data. Mostly, that means no more hospital queues. […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%