Although the health of Indians has improved dramatically since the 90s – life expectancy has increased by around 10 years – the level of inequality continues to pose challenges, which tech startups are now turning their eye to.
- Unmarried! You Can Still Get a Room with Hotel Booking Platform Luvstay
- Focus on the ‘Ed’ in ‘Edtech’: Interview with E-learning Platform Selfstudy CEO
- San Francisco’s Venture University is Shaping Tomorrow’s Leaders in the Venture Capital and Private Equity Game
- Drone Regulations 1.0: Finally Clear Skies for Indian Drones
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Sponsored Content: ESPACIO Originals Plus Offers Affordable Native Advertising For Startups