By now it’s no secret that intelligence agencies have real-time access to people’s online activities. However, the same might soon apply to copyright holders too. That is, if AT&T puts one of its patents into action. AT&T has patent to […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms