The Walmart-Flipkart deal will go down in Indian e-commerce history as the largest of its kind, read a 77% stake worth USD 16 billion. While the industry is gushing over Flipkart co-founders’ business acumen in turning a bookstore into India’s […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%