uniRow Releases its Android App; Plans to Complete Mobility Support for Online Training and Webinars
Earlier this week, uniRow released support for Android smartphones and tablets. The Android application is available for download from the Google Play Store and supports all devices running Android 4.0 and above. The company calls it uniRow Agile because it empowers enterprises to move quickly and easily by leveraging the power of mobile.
uniRow brings in a much needed app targeted for training distributed teams, partners and customers, unlike most peer products who have concentrated on online meetings. With an ability to support multi-way high quality video and seamless collaboration, uniRow can be used to host training and collaboration sessions for 1000+ participants.
What is new in uniRow Mobile?
- Multi-way high quality video with support for front and back camera: The Android app supports multiple videos, just like it’s web counterpart and easily allows switching between front and back camera.
- Chat with other attendees in private or everyone all together.
- View presenter’s desktop, presentations, images and documents in real-time.
- Connect to audio through your device’s built-in mic and speakers.
- See a list of who else is attending.
- Ask a question during webinars and trainings. Attendees can also participate with chat, audio or video.
- Give instant feedback to the presenter: Request presenter to go slow, fast or repeat a particular topic.
Pricing and Availability
uniRow Training has subscriptions starting at $25 per month for an individual plan and costs $450 per month for a small enterprise plan. Customers can register for a 15 days free trial and can choose from various subscription options.