India is predicted to have 530 million smartphone users by next year, the second-most globally, but the overall proportion of smartphone users is predicted to remain below half of the total population.
- Convergence India 2019 Expo All Set to Bring Together the Latest Technology Innovations
- 4 Companies Making Lives Easier Using IoT
- Finding Spiritual Fulfilment Through Online Divinity Concierge Service 27Mantraa
- How India Can Accommodate the New Traffic the 100 Smart Cities Proposal Would Bring
- With Staqu’s AI App Trinetra the Uttar Pradesh Police Department Goes Hi-tech