Going from nowhere to the world’s second largest viral content company in three years, WittyFeed pushes-on with an undisclosed pre-Series A round of funding from a marquee group of investors.
- Adding That ‘Cool’ Quotient to a Once Disparaged Industry, Real Estate Consulting
- Learn to Build Your Business at Techstars Start-up Weekend
- Hackathons and Coding Contests Emerge as IT Recruitment Platforms
- Netflix Says Members Are Separated by Only Six Shows
- Perpule Launches UltraPOS, an Omni-Channel Retail Solution, with Marquee Customers