Going from nowhere to the world’s second largest viral content company in three years, WittyFeed pushes-on with an undisclosed pre-Series A round of funding from a marquee group of investors.
- Telkom Indonesia and MD Media Launches IndiHome eSports League
- BITS Pilani Alumni Founded Edtech Platform Quizizz Raises USD 3 Million
- Maruti Suzuki Has Plans to Launch Website for Price Comparison
- BSE Partners with Microsoft and Shephertz to Launch AI Based Chatbot ‘Ask Motabhai’
- TiVo Announces a Renewal of its IP License with Altice