Internet-enabled mobile devices have become increasingly prominent in many emerging global markets. In 2014, smartphones and tablets will become the primary computing devices for Indians, as well.
- TCS Joins the 100-Billion-Dollar Club
- Two Entrepreneurs Arrested in Connection with Cryptocurrency Scam
- Microsoft’s Satya Nadella Among TIME’s 100 Most Influential People
- Digital Ad Fraud Rampant in Southeast Asia
- India Poised to Ace the Race for Fastest-Growing Major Economy, according to new Reuters Poll of Economists