With the gender gap worsening and outsourcing companies downsizing, the Indian tech sector has a lot on its plate. Belong co-founder Rishabh Kaul remains optimistic and gave us an alternative and positive view on the biggest trends in Indian tech.
- Palo Alto-Based AI Startup Talview Raises $6.75 Million To Create New HR Tech Category – ‘Instahiring’
- Apollo.io, backed by Nexus Venture Partners, launches self-service platform
- 300 leaders to discuss country’s tech and economic future at Horasis India meeting
- How VR is Making Work Spaces Go Extinct
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India