In its most recent move to nurture growth in the startup environment, India’s Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) has added a new amendment to its Patent Rules 2003 that broadens the criteria to meet the definition of “startup” […]
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?
- Perpule: Bringing Queue-less Shopping Solutions to the Indian Shopper
- Here’s What Happened at Niti Aayog’s Mobility Summit MOVE