On June 25, 2015, Narendra Modi’s government proposed a radical change to cities throughout the country. The goal of the mission, with its $7.5bn budget, was to select 100 cities over the course of five rounds, then retrofit them with […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding