Keralan startup Traffitizer has created a techie solution to India’s notorious traffic jams, using AI and big data to reduce congestion and allow ambulances to get patients to hospital faster. The idea began in 2012 with co-founder Mohamed Jasim, and […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem