Groupon started in 2008 as a service that connected subscribers to local deals on almost everything. It grew to an IPO valuation in 2011 of $12.7 billion—what was then the biggest IPO of any internet company since Google in 2004. […]
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest
- How can you Craft Your SaaS Sales Strategy to Sell to Small Businesses?