India is predicted to have 530 million smartphone users by next year, the second-most globally, but the overall proportion of smartphone users is predicted to remain below half of the total population.
- Espacio Media Incubator Announces the Launch of LATAM.tech: Bringing Tech and Startup news from Latin America
- Blockchain News This Week: India and the World
- India’s Own Amazon Go: Watasale Opens AI Based Automated Store in Kochi
- Brand Capital’s Scale Up Paces Up the FMCG Startup Space
- Medtech Startup Healthfin Helps Get Loans in 20 Minutes at 0% Interest