India is predicted to have 530 million smartphone users by next year, the second-most globally, but the overall proportion of smartphone users is predicted to remain below half of the total population.
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%