Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal has zeroed in on cab-hailing app company Ola to invest an amount up to a staggering USD 100 million, i.e. INR 740 crore. If finalised, the deal will be the highest amount invested in the Indian […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding