Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal has zeroed in on cab-hailing app company Ola to invest an amount up to a staggering USD 100 million, i.e. INR 740 crore. If finalised, the deal will be the highest amount invested in the Indian […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia