The Chinese city Hangzhou, is opening its very own ‘esports town’, a property that is spread over 3.94 metre square feet, the construction of which is priced at around a staggering 2 billion yuan or USD 288 million. Operated by […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem