Cab-hailing giant Uber and homegrown Ola have been in the news for a merger. SoftBank, which has stakes in both the companies, is said to be mediating the potential deal. However, The Competition Commission of India (CCI) doesn’t seem to […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms